Monday, October 4, 2010

More C2P September Layouts!

Sharing my last two layouts created with the September Commit 2 Paper kit! I also have a peek at the October kit for you, too!

A couple years ago we went to Oregon and did Thanksgiving with my younger sis Laci. They've since moved to Florida, but it was so fun and the kids loved breaking the wishbone!



And the reason Brady had such super short hair in the above picture...he tried to give himself a mohawk on Halloween day, but did it in reverse. We ended up shaving his whole head, which will be another layout for sure because that was so hilarious!




And last, here is the peek for October's kit! I spent the whole weekend re-decorating so I haven't had a chance to make any layouts with this kit yet, but I know it's going to be fun!

2 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

Very nice! I really love the photos you use! Everything's in focus, clear and good-looking =) And the colors you used are a great combination!

Barb's Boys said...

Too cute! Love the reverse mohawk!