Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Believe in You

I've always loved the Tuesday Trigger challenges from the Moxie Fab blog, and this week I finally participated!

Here is the inspiration photo from the Languish in Luxiourous challenge. The flowers in the blue vase instantly reminded me of the flower vase image in the newly released Cancer Schmancer from Skipping Stones Design.


Using the background from Timeless Textures I was able to recreate the look of the wallpaper, and then stamped the vase image onto a simple white frame. The kraft cardstock was a tie in to the wood in the photo, and the satin ribbon and bling helped to finished it off. The sentiment is also from Cancer Schmancer, and I love that this card could really go to anyone that needs a little encouragement.


PS - During the month of October SSD is donating $4 to the Komen foundation for EVERY Cancer Schmancer set sold!



Supplies
CS: Kraft, White
Ink: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: Cancer Schmancer and Timeless Textures
Misc: Cricut Storybook cartridge, pink bling, satin ribbon

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Another beauty!!! I have yet to use that adorable little flower vase yet, but that is my favorite timeless texture background!! Love it! Great job!

Wendy said...

Another beauty!!! I have yet to use that adorable little flower vase yet, but that is my favorite timeless texture background!! Love it! Great job!

Cath said...

Hey Kandi! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

Tammy said...

This is so pretty! I love the texture background so classic!