Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wise Men

I am normally not a "gold" person but I loved the inspiration photo from the Christmas Stampin challenge blog for their inspiration challenge #65. I thought my new set Wise Men from Skipping Stones Design would work really well with the colors from the pillow above the nativity in the picture.

I have my layout mimicking the pillow with the green, red and gold layers and some gold embossing on the red. For the bottom portion I used a stamp from Timeless Textures to reflect the swirled portion on the pillow which was also embossed in gold.




Barely Halloween yet and I'm already another Christmas card down...success! ;)

Supplies
CS: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Stamps: Wise Men and Timeless Textures
Misc: gold ep, Bo Bunny ribbon

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Very pretty!!! I'm always excited to add to the Xmas stash:)