Friday, September 3, 2010

Vegas baby! & Winners!

I'm sure I've mentioned how much I love my job and my company. I haven't? Just kidding I know I have and I'll say again how much I enjoy everything about my company and my position. I've only been there since April, but since Jake has been there almost 3 years now I already knew going in all of the different perks I could be exposed to.


One very cool thing the company does is an all expense paid trip to Vegas called the "High Rollers Club". Depending on how well the company/employees perform we can take either 1/3, 2/3 or the full company on this trip. They take 1/3 of each department so Sales Reps, Staff, etc. is broken up. Well I was so thrilled to get my "ticket" to go to Vegas last Wendesday! :) Right now we are at the 1/3 mark (maybe 2/3 actually?) and my boss was so excited to present me with my ticket!



I will be honest, I work my butt off but I love every minute there, even the crazy/busy/stressful days! So this was a sweet reward knowing that all my hard work has paid off! And now to keep on working harder! :) Jake will also be going (yay for the IT Department, ha!) so we are so excited to have this mini vacation together!

Anyway, just wanted to share this fun news! So we fly home on the 5th, have the 6th off for Labor Day, and then we will work Tuesday the 7th to Thursday the 9th then take off for Vegas on Friday the 10th and come back home Sunday! What a whirlwind! So, if I don't get right back to posting you'll know why, but just know I'm dying to stamp again! ;)

Now for my winners! I have TWO Skipping Stones Designs stamps to give away....Random.org selected.....

Mirabelka said...
wonderful card! I love the swirl butterfly stamp!!!

and

Laura {aka scrapaddict} said...
I love the new release.....always there!! Beautiful new stamps, and great card!!

Congrats winners! Please email me (kandipants21 @ gmail.com) so I can get your stamps in the mail next week! We'll be back on Sunday and then with the holiday these should be ready to go by Tuesday or Wednesday!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your Vegas mini vacation and good luck!!!

Mirabelka said...

Congratulations to you and to me! :)
thank you so much!

Laura {aka scrapaddict} said...

Congrats, and enjoy your vacation!!! And wow, thank you so much......I'm so excited to win some of these awesome stamps!