Monday, September 20, 2010

Upping the ante!!

There are only three more days left of our silent auction for "Blogs for Boobies" and I've added in a few more items along with my card to up the ante! Remember, ALL proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation, so make your bids in the comments section with your email, and then watch the comments to see if you have been outbid!

The items in the picture below (including the card) will all be shipped to you if you are the winning bidder! Please see this post here for more info!

For a starting bid of $5.00 you'll get the June CARDS magazine, the Create Stamping issue, 2 Gina K. stamps, a Maya Road chipboard book, and the card below!! So who is my first bidder?! Come on ladies, it all goes to charity so get bidding!



2 comments:

Laura {aka scrapaddict} said...

Kandi, I just got home from Scrapfest!! I love your card and I bid $25!!!! lauracox@mailcity.com

Barb's Boys said...

Woohoo! Awesome prizes to go with a fabulous card!