Saturday, September 25, 2010

To Cheer You

This is the beginning of several posts today! :)
(Scroll down for three more posts)

Skipping Stones Design is sponsoring the current Embellish challenge and you know I love SSD stamps! The challenge ironically enough is so similiar to a card I made a few weeks ago on 9/6 (yellow, black, gray and white with background stamps) and you can see that card here, too fun! :)



Well I figured I better make a new one, but I think I like my older one better, haha! I used Timeless Textures for the background music notes, added to the base of the top note die some flowers from Dandelion Dreams, and finished it off with some glittery butterflies from Always Here along with the beautiful sentiment also from Always Here.




Supplies
CS:
Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Gray, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Timeless Textures, Dandelion Dreams and Always Here
Misc: Iridescent Ice ep, Top Note die, Modern Label punch, gemstones, Daffodil Delight ribbon

5 comments:

Barb's Boys said...

That's too funny that the colors and the requirements match! You're right, the last one had that awesome fabric flower, they're both great cards!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~amy~ said...

soooooo pretty! wow....love it!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love that music background the floral overlays! Thanks for joining the Embellish background stamping color challenge.

Charlene Austin said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with Embellish!