Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Skipping Stones Design - New DT

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share some super fun news with you today!

I have been so fortunate to be on the Design Team for Skipping Stones Design since January, and I am so thrilled to let you know that I'm staying on as the DT Coordinator this term!

I am even more thrilled to announce the new team to you! We had some amazing applications come through and it was so very difficult to choose this new team. I know you'll agree that the ladies joining us this term are super amazing and will be fabulous additions to the "Stamp Tramps" and our team! I have already had the pleasure of getting to know them a little bit better through emails, so I know you will all love them too! I cannot wait to see what they will come up with as I know it will spark your creativity, inspire you, amaze you, or take your breath away! I think we have a wide variety of stampers sure to help you find the balance and help you get the most out of your stamps! So excited for the next few months with these talented ladies!

Without further ado, I present to you the current Skipping Stones Design DT!

Amy Tsuruta
Ann Kranitz
Barb Turpin
Brenda Weaver
Gladys Chia
Jennifer Ingle
Tammie Beaton
Wendy Jordan

I have had a blast getting to know the other "Stamp Tramps" these past few months and they will be deeply missed! Please take a few minutes to visit these lovely ladies and wish them well in their future endeavors! We wish them all the best and know they will continue to be amazing stampers and will still visit us from time to time!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot...soooo looking forward to working with you all!!!

Brenda Weaver said...

It's going to be so much fun getting to work with all of you amazing ladies!