Friday, September 10, 2010

Hi and Bee Good!

Hi and Bee Good.....what I tell my kids each day. As I'm on a chartered bus Vegas bound today with a bunch of my co-workers I'll probably be saying those words a lot too! ;)
These two simple but fun cards were made with the September Commit 2 Paper kit. I love that these kits can be used for more than layouts, and that you can take your scraps or your extra embellies and make a couple cutie cards out of them!


I think these are the closest I've come to a clean/graphic style so far! On this first card I used the patterned papers, rub-on, trim and thickers from the kit. The only thing I added was the brown cardstock base, and then a border punch. Super quick but lots of fun!





This second one just cracked me up! I love the bee and of course had to do a funny saying with it. I added the rub-on bee to some yellow cardstock, added the thicker letters and some ribbon and then added the whole piece to a brown cardstock base.

I still have 4 more layouts to share with you from this kit and I still have so much leftover! I need some time to get back into it!