Sunday, September 26, 2010

Good Reads....

Just updated my Good Reads list of books I read over the summer. So not hitting my 50 books this year unless I do some serious reading over the next few months as I've only ready 17 books this year! Last year I read 69 books...crazy! That was on average a book a week, plus some. Where did I find the time? (Oh right, I listened to a lot of audio books, ha)

I read a little bit of everything, so if you'd ever like to see what I'm reading, or get an idea for recommendations, you can visit my "Read" bookshelf here, or click the widget on the bottom right hand side. I think I have enough recs to last me a year, but if you've recently read an outstanding book leave me a comment so I can take a look!

1 comment:

kT said...

ahh i love good reads. :) i'll add you!