Thursday, September 30, 2010

EBTKS - Guest Designer

I'm so excited to be hanging out with the EBTKS girls today as a Guest Designer! Every month on the 15th they have a sketch challenge, and on the 30th there is an around the house challenge.


Today is super fun because it's an around the house item that we're taking our inspiration from!

Can you guess how I was inspired by this awesome purse?!


First it was the purse itself! I pulled out my Well Behaved set from Skipping Stones Design to stamp the purse and shoes, and the sentiment - You can never have too many shoes, purses or good friends. Then I went to the colors and threw in some black, white, red, blue and yellow. Notice the "brads" on the bottom of the purse corners? I repeated that element along the bottom of my card, and even added a fun shoe charm to mimic the charm on the purse zipper.



This was such a great challenge and was so fun! Make sure you check out the EBTKS DT and their fabby creations!

PS: SSD is doing a Word of Mouth contest where you can win up to $150 worth of SSD merchandise for you, and $150 for a friend! Just make sure you put in the comments that I referred you. ;) But then don't stop there! Tell your friends so they can enter your name and INCREASE your chances of winning!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This looks like alot of fun Kandi!!! Have a good day!!