Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Delight - September C2P Layout

I spent Monday working on cards and layouts (what a blissful day inbetween loads of laundry!) and wanted to share one of the layouts I did. I'll share more of these layouts over the next few days. I used the September Commit 2 Paper kit which is absolutely so much fun to work with! The papers and rub-ons in this kits are Glitz Designs and are so cute!

The layout I'm sharing today is one of my favorites from the bunch. Mainly because of the picture. ;)

Brady loves anything to do with trucks, cars, or any of that boy stuff! He loves going to Monster Truck shows (ha I feel so redneck admitting we've been to a handful of them) and the joy on his face when we go just makes me melt. It's so fun when you can take your kiddos to a place they love and see it written across their faces!

Anyway, this photo is from his first truck show. He was so excited and the rub-on "delight" was just so perfect to use with this picture! In this kit there is also a chunky cardboard pack from Bo Bunny, and I stuck three of the circles to the page and then using foam dots raised the picture so it rested evenly on the circles.



I can't wait to share some more of these layouts and the two cards I made with this kit!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What a great page Kandi!!! He looks so HAPPY!! I don't think that Monster Trucks are redneck at ALL. My family would go all the time if they were in this area!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh now isn't that the sweetest pic ever? fab layout...really makes the photo take the spotlight..

Barb's Boys said...

Ooooh, I like!