Monday, September 27, 2010

C2P September Layouts!

Here are some more layouts I created with the September Commit 2 Paper kit! On the 1st I'll show you the October kit, which will be so fun. I can't wait to play this weekend!

I absolutely loved September's kit, but didn't have a ton of time to play with it. I'd received my kit right before we went on vacation, and then we came home to leave for Vegas so I only had a couple days to really play. I still have a ton left over even after 5 layouts and 2 cards so I'll be sure to share more layouts with this kit!

These are another two layouts that are my favorites with this kit.


This is my sister Laci with the kids in 2007 when we visited them in Oregon for Thanksgiving that year. Laci and her husband Josh moved to Florida last year so it was a blast visiting my whole family when we went last month. I miss them all so much, and this picture brings back lots of fun memories! (This is for Laci - JOEY!, race car beds, bzzzraahhhh! That sums up our Thanksgiving weekend with so many inside jokes, love you sis!)


Loved this striped paper in the kit and it just reminded me so much of a flag that I had to do it! This was at the parade and if you can't tell Brady had a blast! ;) He has these colored hair gels and it was sooooo hot that year (08 I believe) that his gel was literally dripping off his head! We of course thought it was hilarious! Super easy clean up btw and Brady loves having "colored" hair that washes out at the end of the day.

Tomorrow is a new sketch challenge for Skipping Stones Design, you won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

WhiteRacoon said...

Cute LOs =) Especially the second one =)
I've received a "creative blog award" and would love to pass it to you =) So you can come (http://blog.whiteracoon.ru/2010/09/my-first-blog-awards.html) and take it