Monday, August 9, 2010

Timeless Textures

I've saved this card for awhile because of everything going on lately so it's nice to finally share! I absolutely love this new set released by Skipping Stones Design called Timeless Textures. I've used each of the three different stamps in this set to show you how fun it is to mix and match!




Using my Big Shot, I cut out the butterflies and the top note die, and dressed them up with the stamps in this set. I love the elegant look this conveys with a very simple layout and some fun colors! Tomorrow I'll be back with a new SSD Sketch card and you don't want to miss this sketch by the amazing Maren, our guest sketch artist this month!



As a reminder, Skipping Stones Design is having a DT Call! You can check out the requirements on SplitCoast where it's posted, or here at Scrapbook Calls.



Supplies
CS: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
Ink: So Saffron, Perfect Plum
Stamps: Timeless Textures by Skipping Stones Design
Misc: Beautiful Butterflies and Top Note Dies, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

wendyp said...

Kandi, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love that purple and green combo!

Barb's Boys said...

Very pretty - love the bg stamps on the butterflies.

Kathy said...

seriously?! don't you just love the top note die? you could do that layout for a million cards and they would all look great! (pikefish LJ)