Monday, August 23, 2010

Sneak Peek - Always Here

I have some sneak peeks to share with you of a stamp set being released next week from Skipping Stones Design! It is called Always Here and has gorgeous sentiments along with some beautiful and elegant butterflies!






We'll be having a DT and Guests Blog Hop to release this gorgeous set on the 31st. Now, my set may or may not make it to me, and here's why....we're headed to Florida for a vacation this Thursday! We had tried keeping it a secret but thanks to my "public" gmail calendar I'd shared with my sister last year she found out and blabbed. I don't think my Mom could have held it in any longer though so it's alright. ;) So, if my stamps don't make it here by Wednesday I'll still make a card for the sketch it just might not feature Always Here. I will definitely make it a point to use that set a ton when I get home though! ;)

We leave on Thursday 8/26 and will be home on Sunday 9/5. We have the day off Monday for Labor Day so we're planning on using that day for some R&R after our trip! I've been crazy busy these last few weeks with work stuff and a ton of after work (but work related) things we've been doing (Corporate Games, company Softball Team, company Kickball Team) so I haven't had a chance to stamp or scrapbook like I normally do. So, my blog as inconsistent as it has been this summer, may just have to suffer a couple more weeks before I'm back on a normal posting schedule. ;)
Alright, enough rambling from me! Just a heads up that I'll be out of town, but I will still be available via email and I'll try whipping up a few things to go on the blog while I'm gone. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for another fabulous SSD Sketch Tuesday post!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Have a fun trip. I hope that set will be in our package!! I love some good butterflies!!!!!

~amy~ said...

sweet set...have a great vaca!!

Barb's Boys said...

Wow Kandi you really have been busy especially with all of the 'behind the scenes' stuff...as always, great job! Relax and enjoy your family next week! I'll be on vacation too but I can't wait to see the new sketches and the new stamps!

Tamra said...

Beautiful card Kandi!! I love the popped out butterfly...what a great idea! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!