Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sadness Flies Away...

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and that means its time for another SSD Sketch Challenge with the Stamp Tramps of Skipping Stones Design! It's the beginning of a new month so its time to reveal our new Guest Sketch Artist for August! We are so excited to have the talented Maren Benedict join us this month!


Here is our first sketch by the amazing Maren!

This one was really tough one for me! No creative juices were flowing this weekend for obvious reasons, but I knew if I kept it simple then I would be happier with it. Definitely not my favorite or best card so far (haha), but not the worst either. ;)


I did manage to combine three different Skipping Stones Design sets:

Hills and butterflies: Dandelion Dreams
Sentiment: Healing Wings
Sun: Garden Stamp Kiss

I know just the person this is going to.

FYI - BIG NEWS!!! We have recently had some of our DT members step down after their 6 month commitment, and SSD is looking for a few new Stamp Tramps! The DT Call is up at SplitCoast, you can find it here!! (Will be required to login on SCS)

Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!
Amanda Sewell
Jen Ingle
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
August Guest Sketch Artist Maren Benedict

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Very cute card! I love the tearing!