Friday, August 27, 2010

Florida!

Mojo...hoping to be recovered while I lounge on the beach! ;)

A few weeks ago I lost some loved ones (you can read about it here, here and here) so I really haven't had any "mojo" so to speak since the end of July. Thanks so much for all of your kind words during that hard time. I really, truly appreciated it then and still do now. My Aunt has been updating their journal/blog which is so nice to keep up on them and how they're doing. My friend has her ups and downs but I am so grateful to have her in my life and continue to hope for her each day.

So........here I am in Florida, with no crafty supplies and I'm itching to play...go figure! ;) I really think I needed some R&R and I am so excited to get back to stamping! I felt like I've had to force anything I've been working on recently so it will be nice to get back to the love of stamping, you know what I mean?


I hope you are having a fabulous Friday and have some super fun plans for the weekend! Definitely looking forward to getting inky again!

No comments: