Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family Pics

So we got the cd of our family pics yesterday and I thought I would share some of our favorites! We already have an 8x10 back from the photographer and it looks spectacular! So excited for these!

Mental note to self: even though it was blazing hot...next time wear a black camisole since the white one apparently showed through, ha!


PS - that second one? Totally.my.kids. She completely captured their personalities! I can hear their laughs and giggles, their jokes and taunts, and everything else that makes up these two from just one glimpse of this photo. And then there's Jake and I in the background looking at the kids and wondering how in the world we got so lucky to have such amazingly wonderful, cute, funny, crazy and happy children. :) Just looking at this photo makes me want to just squish and squeeze them tight in their cute little embrace! Gosh, I sure do love these guys! ;) Also, you can see their matching dimples if you look close enough - left side, same spots. :)






6 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

The last and the first photos are great! Esp. the last one - it's so funny! The boy is sooo lively =)))

Della said...

Great family pics! I love them ALL!

Della said...

Great family pics! I love them ALL!

Melissa said...

Love your family photos! Thanks for sharing with us! The last one is my favorite! They took one similar to that of us at Disney last year.

Barb's Boys said...

What a cute family! Awesome photos!

Ladybug Designs said...

those are very nice pictures, you look so darn cute