Monday, July 26, 2010

Surrender to the wind....

Hmmm, maybe I should take that title as a suggestion? ;) It's been a crazy whirl-wind time around here that's for sure! My Mom said she knows when things get busy at my house - I don't blog! LOL! So true though! I'll spare you all the details, but it has just been super busy.

I whipped up a little card the other night that is very CAS (clean and simple), but I love those kind of cards! I paired the bird image from Garden Stamp Kiss with a sentiment from Whispering Wings, both from Skipping Stones Design . The sentiment grounds the bird, as well as pairs well with the bird image and the wind portion of the sentiment.


Hope Monday is treating you all well! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the SSD Blog Hop and the release of two new stamp sets!



Supplies
CS: Crumb Cake
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Garden Stamp Kiss and Whispering Wings
Misc: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder, Wild Wasabi DSP

2 comments:

wendyp said...

Beautiful! Love the green with the kraft cardstock!

Barb's Boys said...

Very nice-I love Kraft and those green stripes really pop...and of course the satin ribbon goes without saying.