Thursday, July 8, 2010

Simply Scrappin Kit

As promised, here is the layout I did for Gwynie from our trip to Bear Lake last summer. I used one of the Scrappin kits from Stampin Up for this layout. I LOVE the bright colors and they just seemed to work perfectly with her cute polka dot bikini!


And one other layout created with this kit from one of Gwynie's birthday parties two years ago (yes still working on some leftover photos, and yes same swim suit - my kids take their time growing, haha!). The little chipboard pieces are American Crafts and I picked them up last year at the scrapbook expo. A whole little can full for only a $1 - it was a good buy. ;)


Making this quick today since there is a whole ton of stuff just calling my name! Hope your day is fabulous!

1 comment:

Della said...

The colors are so pretty and bright! The papers are perfect with the pics.