Friday, July 9, 2010

Love You

Another layout made with the July C2P kit! The colors matched these shirts my kiddos got from my grandparents from Yellowstone. We actually vacationed there two weeks after they got these shirts, haha.

Love all of these flowers and the buttons included in this kit! The papers are all so bright with some great prints so I know I'll be using them for both Gwyn and Brady's pages! I mentioned on Monday I was looking forward to digging into this kit this weekend and it is definitely on the agenda!

So, anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? My kiddos are spending the weekend with Jake's Grandma, and we'll be golfing it up with the work crew. We're having a Golf Scramble (3rd annual I think?) for work. Jake is golfing in it, and since I'm in HR (or Organizational Development as we call it, lol) I'll be "working" during the scramble. You know, riding around in golf carts delivering goodie bags and taking pictures...such hard work, right? ;) Seriously though, I know we will be beat by the time all is said and done, but it's guaranteed to be a blast! Hope you all have some great plans lined up! Oh and, I'll definitely be digging into this kit some more! ;)

No comments: