Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July C2P Pages!

I used the July Commit 2 Paper kit for these pics from Bear Lake last year. LOVE these bright colors for summery beach pages! This layout is part of the sneak peek you got on Monday!
To make the sun I cut out a circle and then free hand cut triangles and then embossed the pieces. I love the printed flowers at the bottom, but wanted to make them pop a little more and fit with the sun I made. So I added a few buttons, felt pieces, and a chipboard piece to give them some dimension. I also loved the big open blue strip on the side and thought it was perfect for my title - love it!


Also love the distressing on the edges of these papers! I played on that with the paint at the bottom to add to the distressed look and gave a base for my journaling. Not much to say about this layout, but I love the simplicity of it! A few papers, pictures, and chipboard and its all done! ;)


I also did a layout for Gwynie with some Bear Lake pictures that I'll save for tomorrow!

4 comments:

kT said...

absolutely lovely as always :)

Della said...

Love the page. Brady is always ready for the camera! Love it!

Barb's Boys said...

Gorgeous! Just screams summer and love the extra touches you always add to make it so 'complete'!

Ladybug Designs said...

Awesome layouts. The paper you used is so cute.