Monday, July 12, 2010

Have a Beautiful Birthday

I feel so lucky to be writing articles for Craft Critique, and thought I would share two cards today that I created while writing two product reviews.

This first card was for my Xyron Creatopia review, and I used the set Dandelion Dreams from Skipping Stones Design. I sent this sweet little card to my awesome Momma last month. I've been doing a Card of the Month for her just so I can say I sent her a card every month this year. ;)





This next card was created while I was reviewing some Just Imagine Crafts products. This uses the sentiment from Healing Wings also by Skipping Stones Design.


So, any products you've thought about purchasing but weren't sure if it was worth it?! Leave me a comment and I'll use that list when I submit my topics for next month! **Anything goes!** I dabbled in almost all types of crafting so if there is a product you want to know more about let me know!

2 comments:

Della said...

This card is actually on my fridge so I can look at it everyday!
<3 Momma

mE said...

I LOVE both of these cards! Nice work!

INky Smiles!
Erin