Monday, July 5, 2010

Blog Candy WINNER!!

Sorry for the delay everyone! We left for a Red-Neck, White and Blue camping trip (seriously hilarious, fun trip - love our work peeps!) over the holiday weekend and I was so busy getting ready that I completed spaced posting a winner! So I decided to include all comments (even left after the 30th because I'm a dork) for last weeks blog hop for the release of Chocolate Vol 2 and Fangs or Fur. Here is the winner of the Chic Martini stamp set!


Sarah said...
I LOVe the way you added the ribbon on the Edward/Bella card! I have a hard time deciding which team I'm on...but I love the sentiment on one of the stamps that says Team Edward...until Jacob takes off his shirt! LOL Great job on both cards!
July 1, 2010 1:31 AM
Congrats Sarah! Email me your address at kandipants21 [at] gmail [dot] com to claim your stamp set!

No comments: