Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baby News & More C2P Layouts!


HA! I KNEW THAT WOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION! ;)

Not my baby news (that ship has sailed my friends, we are blissfully and completely happy with our little family), but my cute friend Stephanie had her baby girl on Thursday! I got a call from her about an hour and a half after she delivered and it was so fun the hear the story when I called her back! She and baby are doing awesome and big sis Bailey was so excited to have her new baby sister. The kids thought little Payten was absolutely adorable and I couldn't agree more! She was so wide awake almost the whole time we were visiting, but started to get a little tired once we finally pulled out the camera, haha. So congrats to Steph and John on the baby making! (As Jake told them, lol!)

Anyway, here are my last two layouts from the July C2P kit! You should be able to see all of the DT layouts in the Inspiration Squad Gallery today!





Hope your weekend is super! We have sooooo much going on for the next little while (what's new though right?!), but I love this time of year! I am realllllly hoping to get our Family Blog updated Sunday since we have been doing so much, but we'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

Barb's Boys said...

Ahhhh, what a pretty baby girl...tell Steph I said congrats!