Tuesday, July 6, 2010

1 Martini, 2 Martini...

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and that means its time for another SSD Sketch Challenge with the Stamp Tramps of Skipping Stones Design!

It's the beginning of a new month so its time to reveal our new Guest Sketch Artist for July! We are so excited to have the talented Kim Kesti join us this month! Here is Kim's first sketch!

And here is my take on the sketch! I love this sentiment in Chic Martini - "1 Martini, 2 Martini, 3 Martini, FLOOR!" and thought it was great to use with the martini glasses tipping in each square! Plus I had to make it all summery colors! I added clear rhinestones to each olive and then colored over them with my Copics. Such a fun way to add a little bling!



Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!
Amanda Sewell
Angela Thomas
Chels VanWyk
Erin Grotegut
Jen Ingle
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
July Guest Sketch Artist Kim Kesti

3 comments:

Jingle said...

I love your card! Absolutely fabulous!

Barb's Boys said...

Kandi this is so adorable! That saying is so cute...Jake stuck his head in my office the other day when I was on the SSD site and I pointed out that saying (even though he's only 19 he appreciated the sentiment...or maybe because he's only 19!) Love the tip about coloring the rhinestones too!

Ladybug Designs said...

That is awesome I love the colors.