Friday, June 11, 2010

The Wizard of Oz!

Last year for the school play Gwynie was a cute little munchkin and this year (last night actually) they performed some Shakespeare plays. Gwynie was in The Tempest and played Sebastian. She was adorable and darling, funny and cute, all while playing a boy. ;)


I didn't get any pictures last night because I was too busy recording (and the ones Brady took were way blurry haha - Jake was at wrestling), but these were from the play last year.


I loved how the June Commit 2 Paper kit has these greens that worked so well for this layout about The Wizard of Oz! There are definitely so many cute girly flower papers, but I actually got a layout done for Brady with this kit too! I'll share that one later for sure.



Ok I have a zillion things planned for this weekend. I hope to get lots of things crossed off my to-do list. Hope your weekends are all relaxing and/or productive! :)

1 comment:

Barb's Boys said...

Love that big arrow and the cute little embellies!