Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tough Guy!

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and that means its time for another SSD Sketch Challenge with the Stamp Tramps of Skipping Stones Design! Um, can you believe it's aleady June?! I'm seriously wondering where the year has gone, but a new month brings us a new Guest Sketch Artist! We are so lucky to have a wonderful June Guest Sketch Artist, the amazingly talented Teri Anderson!!


This is Teri's first sketch for the month, isn't is super fun?!

I loved the circles and went through my sets wondering what would be great for the circle images when I thought of the bolts in Tough Guy! Keeping a "minimal guy" design in my head, I kept it basic with a little ribbon, and some brads. I embossed the background with the Sizzix Distressed plate, and I did some heat embossing in black for all the stamped images to make them pop a little more. This set is so great for all the guys in your life!


Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!
Amanda Sewell
Angela Thomas
Chels VanWyk
Erin Grotegut
Jen Ingle
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
June Guest Sketch Artist Teri Anderson

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

How cute is this! I really love those screw head brads! Adorable!

Barb's Boys said...

Awesome choices! Great job Kandi...

Jingle said...

Very cute card!!!

Ladybug Designs said...

cute, very nice way to follow the challenge. I am impressed.

mE said...

Kandi - I love this card! Those brads are awesome! :) :)