Monday, June 28, 2010

Rustic Tiles - Thanks

Two very CAS (Clean and Simple) cards as I was playing around with Rustic Tiles the other day. I wanted to try doing a one layer card that could be easily mailed to someone. To add a little depth (and to help me line things up, ha) I scored two lines to make it 2 inches tall and stamped the squares inside of that.

Same concept with this one, but a little paper at the bottom to pull the colors together.


Loving this set so much, I think there are so many more things I can do with it! Tomorrow we'll be having a special SSD Blog Hop so you don't want to miss out! There will be blog candy up for grabs!

2 comments:

Barb's Boys said...

Wow, what a great idea to score the lines - I love it, thanks for sharing that tip! Love both cards.

skippy stamps said...

That is SO amazing!!!! Now I don't think I can retire those stamps!! Dang! Even worse instead of working I want to go make those cards so I can send them to someone!!! ;0) You are trueley talented and I am so LUCKY to have you on the DT!!!