Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Frog Cake!

There was a recent sketch challenge at Soul Scrappers and this is my take on the sketch. I almost missed the deadline though! I had wanted to play along and an hour and a half before the deadline Sunday I got working on my page. With the sketch already in place, the deadline looming, and great product to work with (June Commit 2 Paper kit) the result was a cute page made in only 30 minutes!! I have never scrapped that fast! I seriously think I need to scrap like this more often, haha.



My friend Sharon made this froggy cake for Gwynie's birthday last year. Last year both Gwynie's birthday and Father's Day fell on the same day so we celebrated out at Jake's mom and dad's house with the fam. (Her friend party was the day before.) Everyone loved her cake, and yes it was super delicious! :)

Everything on this page is included in the kit, except the pale plum cardstock. Also, since this page was made in such a short amount of time, it fits with the challenge #10. Finish a page in 30 minutes from the 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges book.

1 comment:

Ladybug Designs said...

Hey!! I recognize that cake. LO look great!