Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flower Girl

Hey everyone! Back with some more scrapbook layouts! ;) Now normally if I'm doing a layout that will be a double page spread I complete them at the same time. Everything is already out, I already have the idea, etc. But every now and then I get rushed and don't have time to finish the second page. So I put all my supplies together so that when I get back to it everything is all ready for me to finish the page.

I originally did this page back in November and posted it to my blog in December. Well, I finally did the second page to go with it last weekend, ha!

This is the first page that the link shows you, and then below is the second page I did, along with the two of them side by side. It feels so good to have these "complete" and in Gwynie's book! This was my sisters wedding almost 4 years ago.

I'd already used book print (poofy and punched flowers and scallops) on the first page, but since I made the second page recently, I'm going to count it for a challenge requirement! Challenge #31. Incorporate book pages or sheet music on a layout from the 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges book can now also be called "complete". I'm 9 challenges down and still going!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Beautiful Kandi! I love your flowers on these pages.
Hugs,
Kristina