Monday, June 7, 2010

Fishing You...

Yesterday was my parents 29th wedding anniversary! I tried calling but no one answered, they were probably still at the beach. :)


This is the card I made for them and is perfect for them! They love the beach, and anything sea-ish, so this stamp set and sentiment were a perfect fit!


I used the set Tropical Birthday by Skipping Stones Design. This set is so fun and I have another card tomorrow using this set for our weekly SSD sketch challenge!

Supplies
CS: Kraft
Ink: Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Tropical Birthday by Skipping Stones Design
Misc: glass glintz (EcoGreen Crafts), Nashville Wraps ribbon, Fiskars apron lace border punch

2 comments:

Della said...

Kandi, I LOVE the card! (of course!) Can I get it hand delivered? HA!
Much love,
Mom

Barb's Boys said...

Awww, this is so sweet, I love the parent fish and the child fish...too cute!