Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chocolate Slows the Aging Process...

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and that means its time for another SSD Sketch Challenge with the Stamp Tramps of Skipping Stones Design!

Here is our fourth sketch for this month! June has five Tuesdays, so luckily we will have the super talented Teri back again next week!

Here is my card, sort of off from the sketch, ha! This one didn't get done until about 9 pm last night! We went out of town last week (hence the silencio on the blog) for the Utah Summer Games where both Jake and Brady wrestled. (They did amazing! I'll update our family blog and then link if anyone is curious, hehe.) We decided since we were only a few hours from Vegas that we would just go down for Saturday and Father's day on Sunday, so we ended up not getting home until late Sunday night. I had an HR conference to go to, and it was Gwynie's birthday Monday so we went out to dinner and took her shopping, and then I finally came home to work on this. Whew! Nothing like procrastination!





Totally love this NEW UNRELEASED set called Chocolate Vol. 2!! Next week this set, along with the Twilight inspired set Fangs or Fur, will be released so you don't want to miss it! Make sure you check out the Skipping Stones Design Blog so you can hear more from Heather about all the fun new stuff going on!


Also, tomorrow at 3pm (CST I believe) my article on the Xyron Creatopia will be up at Craft Critique. My kiddos helped me demonstrate it so you don't want to miss the hilarious video we did together! Gwynie was super serious through the whole thing and Brady was.....well Brady was Brady! ;) Gwynie has graciously volunteered to help me with the new Twilight stamp set, too. She absolutely, (unconditionally and irrevocably) LOVES the Twilight series! I'll be sharing both our cards for next weeks sketch!! :)


Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!
Amanda Sewell
Angela Thomas
Chels VanWyk
Erin Grotegut
Jen Ingle
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
June Guest Sketch Artist Teri Anderson

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Your card is absolutely yummy looking! *That reminds me, I haven't had any chocolate yet today!
Hugs,
Kristina

mE said...

supah cute! Delicious! :)

Barb's Boys said...

Love that you embossed the Swiss Dots onto the polka dot paper, and of course the signature pink and brown combo...cute!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love it! These stamps are rising to my pile of favorites!!!

terisplace said...

Bahahaha! I just love saying.
And I like how you did the strawberries. They look so real.

Teri