Thursday, June 3, 2010

C2P June Kit!

I wanted to share two layouts today created with the June Commit 2 Paper kit. Here are the kit contents, it's the Bliss collection by Crate Paper, and I love it!





Funny thing about this kit though...I'd already bought some of these same papers, chipboard pieces and brads at my LSS a few weekends ago!! Luckily I hadn't scrapped with it yet (haha), so it made it that much easier to create these pages because I'd already had some ideas, ha! It's nice having extras though so I can create a little more now, hehe.

As you all probably know by now, I love to do a page with my kids' school picture (and class pic) and have them write their current favorites. You can see three previous ones here and one other here. Its a great way to watch their handwriting change, see their new favorite things, or laugh at how some things stay the same.


For the first time in years Gwynie's fav color has changed!! Apparently its no longer pink (or hot pink), but LIME GREEN! Nice how the papers compliment that then, ha.

Technically they are still in school for another month, but at least I'm a little ahead of the game this time! Now I need to work on Brady's so I make sure to capture his cute handwriting and thoughts!

4 comments:

Della said...

I can't believe how much she has grown this past year! She looks like a soon to be 6th grader! Love your layout, very pretty!

Barb's Boys said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks...nice that the green pops out on this paper. Can't wait to get my stuff in the mail!

Laci_L said...

A favorite color change three weeks before her birthday? Oh no!

Ladybug Designs said...

Oh my little 'G' has grown so much. She is so cute, and this LO matches.