Friday, May 21, 2010

You & Me LO

Last year Gwynie's birthday fell on Father's Day, so it was super fun hanging out with the family and celebrating two very special people in my life! Here is the layout I did to document that fun day with the pictures I took of the two of them.





I used the June 2009 Commit 2 Paper kit for this layout. The past kits are still on sale! Due to the unbelievable popularity, they've extended the $10 kit special one final time! You have until May 31st to place your orders! I have a few more kits coming to me soon that I can't wait to use for a lot of pictures in my stash! So, if I were you, I would definitely take advantage of this deal!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh this layout is sooo cute! Love the bright papers too.
Hugs,
Kristina

Barb's Boys said...

Awww, this is so sweet. Thanks for the update on the extended sale, going to have to pop on over there!