Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two More C2P LO's

Here are the other layouts I created with the May Commit 2 Paper kit. These are so fun because I think they look totally different than the other layouts I've shared with you this week and last. I used a lot of the floral papers earlier, but I wanted to show you that you CAN create a boy layout with this kit!


One fun thing on this page is the chipboard letters and the ink treatment I gave them. They come with the kit, and are "naked" chipboard Thickers, so I used an ink pad to match them to the patterned papers.


These are the same set of pictures, but for Gwynie's book. (Yes Steph, I finally am doing different pages of the same event for each of their books - are you proud of me?!) A couple details to point out on this page. On the ribbon, I actually used rub-ons to create a custom piece (More on this later *wink*), and I used some burlap to add dimension to the page.


Here is a close up of the butterflies. I used my Beautiful Butterflies die to cut them out, and they are accented by a brad and chipboard piece which comes with the kit.




So by this weekend you'll be able to see all of the layouts in the Inspiration Squad Gallery. I can't wait to see what the other girls did with this kit!


Supplies

Want S'more?
All supplies C2P May 2010 kit unless otherwise noted
Misc:
orange ribbon, staples, buttons, baja cardstock, EK Success embossed curve punch

Laugh Out Loud
All supplies C2P May 2010 kit unless otherwise noted
Misc:
Beautiful Butterflies die, burlap, Kraft and Chip cardstock, chocolate chip ribbon, All Mixed Up Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

PenLight said...

Ooooooooooooooooh, That is such a cute LO