Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two C2P Layouts

I'm so excited to share these pages with you! I had a great time working with the May Commit 2 Paper kit and these two layouts were lots of fun to create, and actually went together really quickly!


The first layout is a picture of Jake's brother Dustin's family (his only sibling who is six years older). This was quite a few years ago actually as they have another little girl who is almost two now! We saw our neices on Sunday and it just amazes me how quickly they have grown, especially after looking at this picture! I added some stitched flourishes to the sides of the flowers at the top, and added some gemstones to the printed flowers on the page.



These pictures were taken at Jake's grandpa's 86th birthday celebration in August of 08. He passed away in January 09 so these were the last pics we got of him posed with the kids. I am so very glad we did! I loved that giant floral chipboard piece and it was a great addition to the page to complete it.


I'll have two more layouts to share with you that I did with the May kit tomorrow. I did 7 layouts with this kit, and I still have plenty left over for a few more pages!

Supplies

Family
All supplies C2P May 2010 kit unless otherwise noted
Misc:
prima flowers, buttons, linen thread, baja cardstock, DMC floss, Bazzil Basics stitching template

Miss You
All supplies C2P May 2010 kit unless otherwise noted

1 comment:

WhiteRacoon said...

I absolutely love the colors! Esp. the first one: the photo mat color matches the background swirl so well! And the picture looks very nice among those flowers.
Sorry to hear that the smiling gentleman has passed away. Sure he'd love the layout if he still was with us...