Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Reel Glad...

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and that means its time for another SSD Sketch Challenge with the Stamp Tramps of Skipping Stones Design! I used one of the brand new sets released last week called Holy Carp!


Here is our sketch and my card!




Don't you just love that fishing guy and the cute sentiment?! I love the little worm on the hook too. He's just so adorable for a worm! ;)

Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!
Amanda Sewell
Angela Thomas
Chels VanWyk
Erin Grotegut
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
May Guest Sketch Artist Jen del Muro

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute Kandi! The image is pretty funny, too bad I know anyone who fishes!
Hugs,
Kristina

Beautiful Greetings said...

Great card Kandi! I love how you added the DAD letters on the side instead of the circles. I just LOVE this stamp set too!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Deb said...

Fabulous! I love that you put letters instead of buttons or something else! The waves are so perfect across the bottom! Love it!

Barb's Boys said...

Wow, nice job on the coloring too! Great card, may have to get this set for Dan.

mE said...

Love how you used letters for the design elements! CUTE card! :)