Thursday, May 20, 2010

Golf Pro LO

One of the current challenges at Soul Scrappers is the Theme Challenge 10 which goes until May 27th. The challenge is to create a sports page, and to use white lettering somewhere on the page (stickers, gel pen, ink, etc.), some metal (brads, eyelets, tags, etc.), and the background should match with the jersey.

I have tons of sports pages to scrapbook, so this is the perfect challenge for me to really dive in with my photos. I love that Jake remembers to take the camera when he and Brady go golfing. He knows me too well, that I'd want pics to scrapbook. ;) These pics were taken almost two summers ago now (08), but I'm so glad this is finally in Brady's scrapbook. The thrill of getting just one more page done, right?!



The papers and Thickers are from the July 2008 Commit 2 Paper kit. I used the green background to represent the "Green" on the golf course, and added in some brads for the metal. I was out of the letter "L" in the pack, so I used a 7 upside down!

I'm hoping to get a lot of old T-Ball, some more golf, and a lot of the new Wrestling pictures done with this challenge. Since it goes for another couple weeks I'm sure I can get at least two or more finished!

1 comment:

Della said...

Sporty grandsons are the best!