Friday, May 28, 2010

Go Jazz!

I've been working on organizing and rearranging my craft room so I haven't had much to share this week. I'm hoping to get lots accomplished this weekend and enjoy time with the fam! :) I got some kits in the mail from Commit 2 Paper and I'm super excited to get scrappy with them!

I created this layout for the previous Theme Challenge at Soul Scrappers. I still have loads of sports pictures to scrap, but I loved this challenge to get me to work on a few layouts.

I inked up the edges of the patterned paper to give it a more rough and distressed look. Here's a close up.

This layout also fits the challenge #17 - Tilt your design on an angle for the 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges book. BTW - I created a page just for these challenges where I will be uploading all the layouts with the corresponding challenges. Take a look here, or you can always find it on the top right side link of my blog sidebar.

No comments: