Monday, May 10, 2010

First Day of School LO

The kids have been back in school for a week now, and are counting the days until they go off track again, haha. (Well at least Gwynie is anyway!) However when they do, it will be the end of the school year, wow! This year has just gone by way too fast I tell you! I finally scrapped Brady's first day of Kindergarten last weekend and wow, does it ever take me back in time.


I had bought a kit from Scenic Route at the Scrapbook Expo last year (or the year before?), and that's where the chipboard pieces and papers come from. I love the bright colors with these pictures! You might recognize it from the layout I did with his school pics. (I used it on one more page that you'll see on the 15th as well).


The journaling reads:

I can't believe that Brady started Kindergarten today! He is so excited to make new friends, and to learn lots of new things! We know he will be a great student! August 2008



Supplies
CS: Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Scenic Route
Misc: chipboard pieces (Scenic Route), staples, old olive grosgrain ribbon, spiral punch, Journaling lines stamp (Bashful Blue ink)

2 comments:

Barb's Boys said...

Too cute! I love the priorities; friends, class, school.

PenLight said...

Awww! Perfect boy page!