Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Butterfly Sympathy

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and that means its time for another SSD Sketch Challenge with the Stamp Tramps of Skipping Stones Design! We are so lucky to have a wonderful May Guest Sketch Artist, none other than the talented Jen del Muro!

Here is the sketch #23 -


And here is my card! I loved the oranges in the sketch and I think it stuck with me when creating this one! I love the sentiments and the butterflies in Healing Wings, and I can now say I've used every image in this set! Sympathy cards are usually hard for me, but it seems that this set makes this task easier.



Supplies
CS: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
DSP: SU Neighborhood pack
Ink: Creamy Caramel (stamped off once), Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Stamp: Healing Wings
Misc: Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, EE buttons, linen thread, Copics

Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!

Amanda Sewell
Angela Thomas
Chels VanWyk
Erin Grotegut
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
May Guest Sketch Artist Jen del Muro