Monday, May 17, 2010

Blog Candy Winner & Tough Kids LO!

So I will apologize up front to the "cardies" out there that read my blog-o. I've been on a huge scrapbook kick lately and find it a little hard to go between the two. For the next while you may see way more layouts than cards!

Next, did I say I'd post a winner on May 6th from this post here? Well I must have meant (or been thinking) May 17th because that's when I'm finally getting around to posting it, I'm so sorry! The lucky winner will receive the Brrrthday stamp set from Skipping Stones Design as well as the die cuts I did for our Create It Green hop since those were unclaimed. Random.org choose #5 -

craftymom205 said...
Good luck on your goals for the year. Would love to have some Skipping Stones stamps.


Congrats Craftymom!! Email me at kandipants21 [at] gmail [dot] com to claim your prize! You will have one week to claim your prize so be sure to send me your address so I can get these out to you! :)

Alright, now the layout! I have recently become a huge fan of Soul Scrappers thanks to my friend Amy. They are a great scrapbook community, and have some really fun challenges! Not to mention everyone on there is so incredibly friendly and nice!


One great thing is the challenges. I've found that with each challenge I either already had an idea that goes perfectly with it, or it pushes me a little harder in getting those pages done. Makes me scrap them now instead of later because there is a deadline, ha! The current sketch challenge is going on for another week, so if you check it out I'd love to see you upload your layout there!



Here is my layout based on the sketch. I'd had an idea in mind for this photo, and this sketch fit perfectly with the idea I'd had so it was easy to put together!





That's all I have for today, but tomorrow I'll be showing off a new SSD set that is being released tomorrow during our blog hop! There are actually two being released that are perfect for June and July! ;) See you then!

1 comment:

craftymom205 said...

Email is on its way. Thanks for the opportunity to win.