Saturday, April 10, 2010

Simply Adore You

Today is the day! The Inspiration Squad Gallery is filled with gorgeous layouts to get the creative juices going! If you end up getting this kit, or any past kits, be sure to upload your photos to the C2P Ning network! I know I would love to see your creations and leave you a lovely comment!

ETA: Oops! I think I'm a little early on this one! ;) I remember Amy telling me she was going on vacation, so its possible that's why the new layouts aren't on the site yet. Sorry! I'll keep you posted as to when they go live!

Here is the last layout I haven't shared yet. I wanted to show the two different sides to my Gwyner. (One of her many nicknames, hehe) You can see the fun smiling picture, followed by a super serious look. Gah, I really do "Simply Adore" this girl.





I wanted to use up some of my chipboard pieces and rub-ons to create a fun flower garden of sorts. I also used one of the gorgeous Prima flowers included with the kit. The second one is on another layout, but I am saving that one for a future date. ;)



Here's the other side of the layout. (Expect to see this again at some point *wink*) I am so mean to tease like I have been. Sorry! But not really. ;)


So there you have it, 10 layouts with this one kit! I know I'm amazed, haha! BTW - All 08 and 09 kits are still on sale throughout the month of April! I've picked out 4 that I just have to have, so hopefully soon you'll be seeing some of those layouts! ;)

Just a little note for everyone that takes a minute to peek at my blog, and to those of you that stick with me through all my ramblings! - Thank you! I have been feeling very grateful lately (for Jake, the kids, my family and friends) and you are all part of that. I love this hobby and I love the time I get to spend "playing". Thank you for your encouragement and letting me share my passion with you. My Cute Momma left me a comment the other day, and posted about it on her blog here. When I was a little kid I LOVED paper dolls, and I remember cutting apart her magazines and catalogues to make collages. I even cut out pictures of things like stove top stuffing mix (mini pics from the coupons), put it on pieces of cereal boxes (my first chipboard haha), and made them as props for my Barbies! Mom said ever since I could use scissors I have loved paper. Guess it just goes to show what happens later in life right?! :) I never would have imagined I would be here today, doing what I'm doing, and doing what I love. So thank you!



Supplies
All supplies came from the April C2P kit unless otherwise noted

Simply Adore You
April Commit 2 Paper kit
Misc: brown Thickers

4 comments:

Della said...

You did a great job at 'capturing' the differences of Gwyn! Her face alone reflects her moods so well, she reminds me so much of YOU! I love this layout you did of her! She will cherish her scrapbooks when she is your age and looking back on what you have done for her. Yes, I did say 'scrapbooks', because I know there is more than one! As many pages as you have done, they can't possibly fit in one book!
Love you,
Mom

Melissa said...

What wonderful expressive pictures of your daughter and you the LO and title are perfect.

Barb's Boys said...

I Simply Love all your pages! I love the detail, like the little brad for the period after 'you', and the strip of dsp for the base for the garden, not to mention the decorative brads. And BTW it helps to have such awesome subjects to work with! Miss you already!

WhiteRacoon said...

Good pictures! And I like that each of them if matted - they both stand out and both capture the attention!
I love the color scheme - blue corresponds with the girl's clothing and yellow and green are finely complementing! Springlike LO =)
And the lace flower in the middle is adorable - so girlish =)