Monday, April 26, 2010

Past C2P Kits

Commit 2 Paper is still having a huge sale on all 2008 and 2009 kits! It goes until the end of this month so you still have a few days to take advantage of this stellar deal! I ordered four kits myself and had a blast tearing right into them this past weekend!


Pssst - I also got my May kit this weekend and have already done 3 layouts with it! I think you'll really like it! :)

Here is a layout created with the January 09 kit, which has papers from Bo Bunny, and some gorgeous flowers and chipboard pieces from Prima! I loved the blue swirls and thought they matched well with Gwynie's tumbling costume. I'm on this grid like, collage-y sort of look lately, but it works for me. ;)


These are pieces cut out from the coordinating papers you get with the kit, and the prima flowers and chipboard piece.



This is a layout created with the July 2008 kit, which ironically is the kit one month after these pics were taken. Its the Chicken Soup collection by Piggy Tales. This page took maybe 20 minutes to do, and that is probably because I kept moving things around before adhering it to the page. I'm a total "simple scrapper", haha, but I love the gratification of making something "cute" without a lot of effort or time spent. Maybe that makes me a lazy scrapper? ;) Either way, I like how this came together, and I will probably repeat this on future layouts.




Tumbling
Supplies - All supplies C2P January 09 kit unless otherwise noted
Misc: black brads, blue organza ribbon, EK Success embossed curve border punch


Play Ball
Supplies - All supplies C2P July 08 kit unless otherwise noted
Misc: Flower Layers Die, white brads

3 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

Colors on the first are awesome!!! I love them! The best thing is that the layout colors correspond with the photo colors so well! Did you use any image processing to make them match? =)

Barb's Boys said...

The more paper you have the easier it is to match your photos! Guess I'm going to have to hop on over to C2P and pick up a couple of kits...as always, nice job on your color choices and layouts!

Kandi Phillips said...

Hahaha, nope the pictures aren't edited to match, it was just a happy coincidence that they did. ;) I was flipping through the paper stack and saw the blues and it hit me instantly that I could use these pictures with it.