Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Still Love YOU!

Hey everyone! Today is my LAST DT CHALLENGE with Cricutters Anonymous! It has been a fun 6 months, but I decided to step down so someone else could have a fabulous opportunity! These challenges have been fun and have certainly made me think a lot more! ;)

The challenge this week is #35 - Tags, Bags and Boxes - Make a tag, bag or box, it doesn't have to come from the TBB cartridge, any cartridge will work!

So of course I have to interpret or bend the rules in my own way, so I made a card with a bunch of tags on it! I got this set and the paper as part of my freebie stuff from Sale-A-Bration, so I wanted to put them together in one fun card! Sure, its past V-day and all that, but I can still give this to Jake anytime I want. ;)



I used George and Doodlecharms to cut a few different tags. One fun note - the little stripey heart is the heart out of the circle tag! When its double sided paper you can always used the cut outs on your project to show another side!

Well, it has been a blast doing these challenges, and hopefully I won't be a stranger to them! Now, the DT Call ends on April 30th so if you ever wanted to be on a Design Team, then go for it! Good luck to those of you that apply!



Supplies
CS: Whisper White, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
DSP: Welcome Neighbor DSP
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Stamp: You & Moi
Misc: Doodlecharms and George cartridges, silver cord, Pretty in Pink brad, Pretty in Pink ribbon, white brad

3 comments:

Barb's Boys said...

I heard they weren't going to do any more challenges...

Ladybug Designs said...

awesome as usual

Lynne said...

Beautiful card!! Will miss having you part of the DT!! Your work is so great!