Thursday, April 29, 2010

EcoGreen Crafts Board Book!

So I uploaded all my pictures of the board book I did for my review of EcoGreen Crafts for Craft Critique the other day, but I never finished my post! I decided I would just post it as is so there is at least something new for you all today. ;)

This isn't in any order, just very random, but I really wanted to just get it posted! There are the double page spreads so you can see how it is in my book, and then the single pages for more detailed shots. Every page uses the ECG products, whether its paints, inks, glintz, etc.

Last January we visited my family in Florida (it was freezing with record lows!), but we still wanted to go to the beach. Brady of couse "fell in" the ocean (ha!) but we had a blast, and are looking forward to seeing them again in warmer weather and hopefully sometime soon! Enjoy!























































Comply disclosure http://www.cmp.ly/2

6 comments:

Della said...

I so love your Daytona Beach mini scrapbook! Those are such fun memories, also a pretty and 'green' way to preserve them.

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Kandi this is amazing, what a fantastic memory keepsake!

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I really love your pages :)

Barb's Boys said...

Very nice - such vibrant photos, and I love all the details and texture!

Anonymous said...

gear jaguar knob shift charity car donation salvation army dodge aftermarket truck accessories john hoover honda danville va ford dealer auburn alabama

Anonymous said...

13143.....82774