Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Clumsy Layout

As promised, here is the other layout I did for my book review for Craft Critique. This was for Challenge #38 - Play favorites or explore unique qualities.

If you happened to read the article, then you know the story and background behind this layout. I have two younger sisters, and although we are totally opposite in almost every way, we are all pretty clumsy!


I decided to use this challenge to document this trait and to finally scrapbook a picture I took 4 years ago!

The journaling reads:

Three sisters. Totally opposites. Except for one thing. We are totally clumsy, thanks to our darling, but accident prone Mom. Walking around the Oregon Coast we should have known someone was bound to get hurt. Little did we know it would be all three of us, and within minutes of each other. Shae fell and bruised her leg. I slipped and cut my toe. Laci tripped and got a scratch and a bruise. Poor Dad just shook his head and chuckled...

For the layout, I used some EcoGreen Crafts paint to add a distressed look to the background. The tags and papers are all from the My Minds Eye Breaking Free collection, and sanded some black Thickers for another distressed look.



I also used this cool transparency in the collection to go over my photo.


I love how this came out, and I am still having tons of fun using these challenges in my pages. I have a few ideas lined up and things jotted down, so now I just need the time to do them! ;)

6 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

Haha, what a funny layout =)
The red background with paint strokes looks so "bloody" =))) I hope everything turned out to be fine back then? =)
And what do numbers 7 and 6 mean?

Della said...

This takes me back a few years. My poor girls! If only, if only.... you had inherited anything except my clumsiness. That was such a fun day. I was going to ask the same thing about the 7-6. It wasn't the date, so what is it?

Barb's Boys said...

I love your tag with the little shades, and I am envious of your handwriting style on your journaling!

Kandi Phillips said...

7-6 was the date Mom! ;) July 2006

I was out of 0's in that Thickers set so just left them out. I put the full date "July 06" on the little ticket tab.

angry-amy said...

this layout is awesome. i wish i had sisters.

日月神教-向左使 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站