Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog Hop Stamp Winner, C2P April IS Gallery and Earth Day Carnival!

THREE FUN THINGS TODAY!!

  1. It's time for another Craft Critique blog carnival! If you haven't seen these before, I will tell you they are super fun and give you plenty of new ideas! Take a look at the details here for the Earth Day Blog Carnival to get your project linked up on the CC blog! I've participated in both the Spring and Valentines ones and they are fabulous!

  2. The April C2P Inspiration Squad layouts are up in the Gallery!!! I am in so much awe, LOVE what everyone has done with them!

  3. During our SSD Blog Hop, I mentioned I had a stamp set up for grabs! The winner is: Craftymom205!



Three of my fellow DT members left me comments (thanks girls!), so I took them out and Random.org choose # 7 which was Craftymom205.





Congrats! Please send me your mailing address (kandipants21 [at] gmail [dot] com) so I can get the super cute set Chocolate Vol 1 mailed out to you!

1 comment:

PenLight said...

Congrats! What a great day!