Monday, March 1, 2010

Winner, Winner & MORE BLOG CANDY

I'd hinted there would be blog candy on surprise blogs during the Just Buggin Blog Hop, and I'm here today with a winner! :)

First, I want to thank each and every one of you. The papercrafting peeps out there are so kind and amazing! You are so generous with your comments and you brighten my day! So thank you, (and to you, and you, and you, and you.....) to all of you that stop by my blog just for a peek, or leave a comment, or have become a follower. THANK YOU! :)


And without further ado and fanfare....my prize:





2 issues of CARDS magazine - November and December issues
(I had a card published in each of these issues, and CARDS is so awesome to give you an extra copy when you get published.)



I love these magazines, they are chock full of inspiration and I love to dive in! Even though these are Fall/Christmas issues, there are still plenty of ideas that can carry you through the rest of winter (depending on where you are at!) and to get to spring and then beyond!




And my winner: Random.org picked #44 which is Barb! Thanks for the sweet comment Barb! I wish everyone could be a winner, so that's why I'm giving more blog candy away tomorrow, yay! :)




Thanks again to everyone for hopping with us! Please come back tomorrow as I will be showing a card with an unreleased stamp set from Skipping Stones Design! The set I used, Sassy Snow, will be released sometime this month so you don't want to miss out! AND I WILL HAVE SOME MORE BLOG CANDY UP FOR GRABS! I will be giving out a stamp set from SSD that is also a pre-release for comments left on my blog last Tuesday during our Hop(e) for Haiti! But that's not all! ;) Tomorrow I will also have the January issue of CARDS Magazine up for grabs and some other crafty goodies! I'll give you more deets tomorrow, so you don't want to miss the fun!





Please check Just Buggin for a list of blogs that had "surprise" blog candy! Or, just look below. ;)

2 comments:

Haidee said...

Congrats to the winner!! Yaeh More blog candy..

Barb's Boys said...

I'm so excited to receive the Cards magazine...and two! Thank you, thank you...