Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tough Guy

Welcome back to another Tuesday with the Stamp Tramps of Skipping Stones Design! Seriously, I love Tuesdays! Monday is out of the way, and I get to see what the other girls came up with on our sketch challenges!

This week is our last sketch from our March Guest Sketch Artist Jami Bova. Jami has done some incredible sketches for us and I've loved the challenge each one has brought. Thanks Jami!

Here is the sketch for this week:



I went manly (but added a bow!) on my card this week and had a blast inking up Tough Guy!


Again, I didn't follow the sketch exactly, but I love all those layers on there! I ended up covering most of the blue layer that I stamped with the diamond plate stamp, but its still there and I love how it peeks through! The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Coffee Vol. 1, but the DAD is from Tough Guy. This set works so great for those men in your life! Not only do you have the Dad sentiment, but you also get Son, Brother, Uncle, Grandpa and Grandson! You can mix any of these words with other sentiment sentences to find the perfect way to say Happy Birthday, Thanks or even Thinking of You!

PS - Next Tuesday I'll be making my first post on the Your Memories Here blog as the Guest Designer for April! I'll also be posting it to my blog, so yay two posts on Tuesdays during April! I got my little packet of goodies last night and I can't wait to get crafty!

PPS - Tomorrow you can read my first article as a Staff Reporter for Craft Critique!

PPPS - You will definitely want to be a subscriber to the Skipping Stones Design newsletter! The newsletter (being sent out Thursday night) will contain information on how to get Bras vol. #2 for Free before it is available for purchase!

PPPPS - You totally rock if you hung with me all the way through all that info! Give yourself 10 points! ;)


Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!
Amanda Sewell
Angela Thomas
Chels VanWyk
Erin Grotegut
Mary Giemza
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
March Guest Sketch Artist Jami Bova

Supplies
CS: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue
Ink: Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Tough Guy and Coffee Vol. 1
Misc: pewter brad, Brocade Blue ribbon